I would like to inform you about the release of the new GMac v1.3.0 (https://github.com/ga-explorer/GMac), which includes a set of important features and updates I’ve developed in the past 3 months:
1) Completely rewrote the core GMac Symbolic Multivector Computations engine:
– Added the GMacMath namespace and added the Symbolic namespace under it
– Rewrote a more efficient tree-based implementation of symbolic multivectors
– Added comprehensive support for linear and bilinear mappings on symbolic multivectors
– Added support for converting linear maps on multivectors between sparse tree-based implementation and traditional symbolic matrix representations for use with Wolfram Mathematica
2) Added a comprehensive Numeric Multivectors Library under the GMac.GMacMath.Numeric namespace, mirroring the functionality of the symbolic Multivector Computations engine. The use of Wolfram Mathematica is not required for the new Numeric Multivectors library.
3) Added the GMacTests and GMacBenchmarks projects to test and benchmark various GMac parts.
4) Fixed a bug in the GMacAPI code generator that resulted in incorrectly emitting computational code in some occasions.
Source: Email from Ahmad Hosny Awad Eid, ga.computing.eg_AT_gmail.com, 07/04/2018 06:51