As we informed you in a previous message, the 2017 Alterman event will be held in Sofia (Bulgaria) on July 31st to August 4th, 2017. It will be just a Summer School based on Geometric (Clifford) Algebra and Kähler Calculus (Clifford algebra of differential forms). Related to this, we wish to inform you about the following novelties:
- 1) Since some non-student attendants have asked us for non expensive lodging, we will provide them shared lodging in the university residence. This free service for students will cost 50€ to non-students. It will cover from Sunday evening to Saturday morning. Please, apply through the registration form:
Students (non-students) acquire the right to lodging after payment of their fee (respectively fees).
- 2) It is possible to pay the fees by bank transfer. You will find the details of the bank account in:
Please, register before making any payment:
- 3) We have updated the schedule of the Summer School with a more detailed program:
- 4) The abstract of the keynote lecture of Prof. Roberto Poli entitled “Mulling over Impredicative Systems” is already available:
- 5) José G. Vargas has written a motivational note on Kähler’s quantum mechanics, where he explains the wide variety of results which can be extracted from Kähler’s equation.
- 6) About visas. Those intended attendants who come from countries like India, China, Iran, Morocco and many others can have difficulties to enter Bulgaria. Since Bulgaria is entering the European Union, the obtaining of official papers may take unusually long time. Please start applying for them as soon as possible. We advice you from the experience of the Alterman 2016 event. You will find information about visa at:
The list of countries and the required documentation is available at this link:
Let us know if you need an invitation letter to apply for visa, and we shall provide it to you.
We wish you a Happy New Year, and hope to see you in Sofia. Of course, do not hesitate to contact us if you need our help.
José G. Vargas, Danail Brezov, Oliver Conradt, Zbigniew Oziewicz, Ramon González
Source: Email from info_AT_altermanconference.org, 14/01/2017 05:09