International Conference on Mathematical Modeling, Sections of ICMM-2017:
Special session: Clifford, Quaternionic and Harmonic Analysis and Applications
- Prof. Dr. Yuri Grigor’ev, Theoretical Physics Department, Institute of Physics and Thecknology, North-Eastern Federal University, Belinsky Str., 58, Yakutsk, 677000, Russia.
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Uwer Kaehler, Department of Mathematics University of Aveiro, Campus de Santiago, P – 3810-193, Aveiro, Portugal.
- Prof. Michael Ruzhansky, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Imperial College London, 180 Queen’s Gate, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ, UK.
- Prof. Irene Sabadini, Dipartimento di Matematica, Politecnico di Milano, Via E. Bonardi, 9, 20133, Milano, Italy.
- PD Dr. Jens Wirth, Fachbereich Mathematik, Institut für Analysis, Dynamik und Modellierung Lehrstuhl für Analysis und Mathematische Physik, Universität Stuttgart, Pfaffenwaldring 57 D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany
Quaternionic and Clifford analysis are higher dimensional analogues of complex function theory and represent a function theory in $R^n$. Our session is devoted to quaternionic and Clifford analysis such as continuous and discrete theory, slice-monogenic functions as well as new applications to various fields. You are invited to present your recent research in the field of continuous and Clifford analysis as well as its applications in numerical analysis of PDE’s, signal and image processing, operator theory, and physics to a broad audience.
8th International Conference on Mathematical Modeling
The North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K.Ammosov (NEFU) together with the Lavrentiev Institute of Hydrodynamics, the Sobolev Institute of Mathematics and the Novosibirsk State University will conduct the 8th International Conference on Mathematical Modeling in Yakutsk, Russia in July 4 – July 9, 2017.
1. Nonclassical Problems of Mathematical Physics, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of Professor I.M. Petrushko.
2. Optimal control and dynamic games.
3. Discrete Mathematics Methods and Applications.
4. Mathematical Modeling and Implementations of Numerical Methods.
5. Mathematical Models and Numerical Methods in Continuum Mechanics.
6. Clifford, Quaternionic and Harmonic Analysis and Applications.
Source: http://s-vfu.ru/universitet/nauka/mkmm2017/en/, opened: 22 Nov. 2016