The AGACSE 2015 Prize will be awarded to the best work submitted to the AGACSE 2015 Conference by a young researcher.
Bases of the AGACSE 2015 Prize
- The author must warrant to be under 35 years old.
- The author must be registered and he must have payed the fee for the AGACSE 2015 conference.
- The paper must be written in English.
- The paper must be submitted in a PDF file via EasyChair.
- The awardee will receive an artistic glass sculpture (Clebsch Diagonal Surface, courtesy of MO-Labs) commemorative of the first AGACSE Prize, a package of books authored by AGACSE 2015 Conference speakers and a cash prize of 500€.
- The awardee will be reimbursed the registration fees for the AGACSE 2015 conference and, if it were the case, for the Summer School.
- The awarded work shall be presented as a plenary lecture to the AGACSE 2015 Conference.
If you have any doubts, please contact the Organizing Committee via email: <email@example.com>