Name of Conference: The 28th International Conference of The Jangjeon Mathematical Society
Date: 15-19 May 2015
Location: SHERWOOD CLUB KEMER HOTEL, ANTALYA-TURKEY
The other Conference Links for ICJMS2015
About The Jangjeon Mathematical Society (JMS)
The Jangjeon Mathematical Society (JMS), born in historic Hapcheon, seeks to carry on Hapcheon’s proud tradition of excellent scholarship coupled with unquestionable moral fidelity. Loyal to its Hapcheon heritage, JMS strives to maintain individual excellence, faithfulness to responsibility, and development of talents and abilities while adhering to core values of contributing to world peace and prosperity.
JMS was founded in 1996 by Doctor Taekyun Kim to fulfill the aforementioned values through free discussion and cooperation amongst voluntarily participating scholars motivated by a common concern for the general welfare of mankind. This ideal of free and open discussion is mirrored by society’s name, Jangjeon, which rendered in pure Korean, meaning ”Geul-Baat”, the place of studies. With this significant symbolism in mind, Dr. Kim selected his birthplace, Jangjeon, as the title of this society.
Since ancient times, Hapcheon has served as the training round of many scholars who carried on the teachings of the great Korean scholars, Namyoung Jo Sik, and were renowned for their utmost moral character and honor. The Hapcheon tradition of excellence may still be seen in its profound influence on many modern scholars.
The geographical attributes of Hapcheon serve as fitting symbols of its metaphysical properties, The Hwang River, flowing serenely past suggests a steadfastness of virtue, unshaken by secular concerns, infusing energy into all living things. Nearby stands the towering Hwang-mae Mountain whose sheer slopes represent the unwavering fidelity of Hapcheon’s scholars. There are many great scholars who are the members of JMS such as Dr. Seog-Hoon Rim (Managing Editor, Kyungpook University), Dr. Hari M. Srivastava (Editor-in-Chief and Past President of JMS; University of Victoria, Canada), Dr. Alexander Shtern (Assistant Chief-in-Editors, Moscow State University), Dr. Krassimir Atanassov (Editor-in-Chief, Bulgarian Academy), Dr. Lee Chae Jang (Assistant-Managing Editor, Kunkook University), Dr. Hongkyung Pak (Adjustor, Daegu Haany University), Dr. Taekyun Kim (Founding Editor) etc.
The 28th Congress of The Jangjeon Mathematical Society will be held at Sherwood Club Kemer Hotel, Antalya -TURKEY.
In conclusion, we are really appreciative of participants in The 28th Congress of The Jangjeon Mathematical Society and do hope that all participants, understanding the meaning of Jangjeon, enjoy this conference and work together for the development of world.
We hope that all participants have free and active Jangjeon meaning “Geul-baat” (place of studies) and meaningful discussions with other participants throughout the conference.
This conference welcomes speakers whose talk contents are mainly related to the following two subjects:
- Pure and Computational and Applied Mathematics & Statistics
Mathematical Physics (related to p-adic Analysis, Umbral Algebra and Their Applications)
Linear and Multilinear Algebra
- Clifford Algebras and Applications
Real and Complex Functions
Special numbers and Functions
Fractional Calculus and q-theory
Number theory and Combinatorics
Approximation Theory and Optimization
Integral Transformations, Equations and Operational Calculus
Partial Differential Equations
- Geometry and Its Applications
Numerical Methods and Algorithms
- Probability and Statistics and Their Applications
Mathematical Methods in Physics and in Engineering
- Mathematical Geosciences
|Deadline for More Early Registration||:||15th December, 2014|
|Deadline for Early Registration||:||15th January, 2015|
|Deadline for Normal Registration||:||15th March, 2015|
|Deadline for Late Registration||:||15th April, 2015|
|Deadline for Submission of Abstracts||:||15th April, 2015|
Plenary and Invited Speakers
- Prof. Dr. Hari M. SRIVASTAVA, Professor Emeritus, University of Victoria, Canada, http://www.math.uvic.ca/faculty/harimsri/
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang SPROSSIG, TU Bergakademie Freiberg Fakultät für Mathematik und Informatik, Institut für Angewandte Analysis Freiberg, GERMANY, http://www.mathe.tu-freiberg.de/inst/amm1/Mitarbeiter/Sproessig/main.html
- Prof. Dr. Satish IYENGAR, University of Pittsburgh, USA, http://www.stat.pitt.edu/person/satish-iyengar
- Prof. Dr. Gradimir V. MILOVANOVIC, Full member of the Serbian Academy of Science and Arts Serbia, http://www.mi.sanu.ac.rs/~gvm/
- Prof. Dr. Mahmoud ABDEL-ATY, Zewail City of Science and Technology, Egypt, http://www.abdelaty.com/page.asp?pgid=1
- Prof. Dr. Chandrashekara ADIGA, University of Mysore India, http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in/dr-chandrashekara-adiga/
- Prof. Dr. Abdelmejid BAYAD, Université d’Évry Val d’Essonne, France, http://www.maths.univ-evry.fr/pages_perso/bayad/
- Prof. Dr. Taekyun KIM, Kwangwoon University, S. Korea, http://www-eng.kw.ac.kr/academics/college_professor.html?pagecode=B0103000&code=mathematics&gubun=college, http://archive.sciencewatch.com/dr/nhp/2009/09maynhp/09maynhpKim/
- Prof. Dr. Ákos PINTER, University of Debrecen, Hungary, http://www.valpo.edu/mcs/news/newsitems/akos.php
- Prof. Dr. Rekha SRIVASTAVA, University of Victoria, Canada, http://www.math.uvic.ca/other/rekhas/, http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=B5J17M8AAAAJ
Source: Email from Prof. YILMAZ SIMSEK, ysimsek63_AT_gmail.com, 02 Jan. 2015