- Early registration expiry date (i.e. fees have been paid and a bank transaction receipt is succesfully sent to the fax (0035 726 555 296) of the Secretary of ICNAAM or a Visa-Master-American Express Card has been charged): April 27, 2015
- Normal registration expiry date (i.e. fees have been paid and a bank transaction receipt is succesfully sent to the fax (0035 726 555 296) of the Secretary of ICNAAM or a Visa-Master-American Express Card has been charged): June 15, 2015
- Late registration expiry date (i.e. fees have been paid and a bank transaction receipt is succesfully sent to the fax (0035 726 555 296) of the Secretary of ICNAAM or a Visa-Master-American Express Card has been charged): July 31, 2015
- Submission of extended abstracts: July 20, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: July 29, 2015
- Submission of the source files of camera ready extended abstracts to American Institute of Physics (AIP Conference Proceedings): August 1, 2015 – Final Date
- Submission of full papers for consideration for publication in the journals: September 30, 2015 – January 31, 2016
Urgent Notice: Since there were questions raised about the early-normal registration and notification of acceptance (early registration expires at 20 April 2015, normal registration expires at 20 June 2015, late registration expires at 31 July 2015, and the notification of acceptance is programmed for 29 July 2015), the following must be made clear: If the fees have been paid (early-normal-late registration prices) and the paper is not accepted for presentation/publication, then the fees will be returned in their entirety.
- Plenary lectures (only after invitation)
- Original papers (selected based on extended abstracts of 3-4 A4 pages)
- Posters (selected similarly to original papers)
Plenary lectures: Will cover major accomplishments, trends, and technical challenges in numerical analysis and applied mathematics, and on selected fields of research. Duration: 1 hour.
Presentation of paper: Accepted papers will be divided into several sessions. The full program will be announced later. Duration: 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of discussion.
PAPERS IN THE FORM OF EXTENDED ABSTRACTS (3-4 A4 PAGES) SHOULD BE SENT TO THE SECRETARY NO LATER THAN 20 JULY 2015. Attention: If a participant wishes to send a paper to a Symposium (see http://www.icnaam.org/Sessions_Minisymposia.htm), he must use the e-mail address(es) of the organizer(s) of the specific Symposium.
Organizers: Prof. Dr. Klaus Guerlebeck, Bauhaus-University Weimar, Institute for Mathematics and Physics, Coudray-Str. 13 B, 99423 Weimar, Germany and Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Sproessig, Institute of Applied Analysis, Freiberg University of Mining and Technology, Prüferstr. 9, 09596 Freiberg, Germany. E-mails: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pure and applied Clifford analysis, applications in harmonic analysis
- Partial differential equations, boundary and initial value problems
- Physics, in particular quantum physics, general relativity theory, computational physics, crystallography and scattering, plasma physics, astrophysics
- Practical applications in engineering sciences in general, in particular applications in classical mechanics, material science
- Approximation theory and numerical simulations
- Discrete function theories with applications
- Special functions, polynomial systems
- Conformal and quasi-conformal mappings
- Combinatorics, number theory
- Fourier transforms
- Signal analysis and image processing as well as applications in numerical analysis
- Geometric algebras and applications