Claude Daviau, Jacques Bertrand, Publisher: JePublie, 2014, 175 pages, 0.00 Euros, ISBN: 9782953913453, 52 references, language: English.
Keywords: invariance group, Dirac equation, electromagnetism, weak interactions, strong interactions, Clifford algebras, magnetic monopoles.
- Why Clifford algebra is the true mathematical frame of the standard model of quantum physics.
- Why the time is everywhere oriented and why the left side shall never become the right side.
- Why positrons have also a positive proper energy.
- Why there is a Planck constant.
- Why a mass is not a charge.
- Why a system of particles implies the existence of the inverse of the individual wave function.
- Why a fourth neutrino should be a good candidate for black matter.
- Why concepts as “parity” and “reverse” are essential.
- Why the electron of a H atom is in only one bound state.
- Plus 2 very remarkable identities, and the invariant wave equations that they imply.
- Plus 3 generations and 4 neutrinos.
- Plus 5 dimensions in the space and 6 dimensions in space-time…