International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2013 21-27 September 2013, Rhodes, Greece.
The conference will take place at Rodos Palace Hotel, Rhodes, Greece
On behalf of the Scientific Committee of this Conference it is a great pleasure and honour for us to invite you to come to Rhodes to our traditional symposium and present some of your latest results.
Clifford analysis as refinement of harmonic analysis and generalization of the one-dimensional complex function theory plays an important and increasing role in different areas of mathematics, physics, computer science and engineering. The symposium aims to reflect the state of the art in pure and applied Clifford analysis and to give ideas for new developments.
We invite scientists and engineers working by means of quaternionic or Clifford analysis in
- geometric algebras and applications
- partial differential equations, boundary and initial value problems
- approximation theory and numerical simulations
- wavelets, with application in signal analysis and image processing as well as applications in numerical analysis
- differential geometry, analysis on manifolds
- applications in physics
- practical applications in engineering sciences in general, in particular applications
- in robotics and in classical mechanics
- special functions
- conformal and quasi-conformal mappings
- combinatorics, number theory
- graph theory
- quaternionic and Clifford analysis in education
to contribute to the symposium. You will find all information on the conference website: http://www.icnaam.org/
In the description of our symposium you will also find a link to the local website of the symposium. There we will publish a list of participants, the titles of the talks and the short abstracts. Later on we will also add the schedule of our symposium.
Extended abstracts of at most 4 pages will be published in volume of the AIP proceedings and on CD/DVD. The deadline for the submission you can find also on the conference website.
We need for our Symposium as soon as possible a tentative title. Until June 20 we would like to have an abstract of 10 lines. Please send this either to
email@example.com (Wolfgang Sproessig) or to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Klaus Guerlebeck) .
Everything that has to do with registration, payment and hotel reservation has to be done with the main organizers in Greece.
We would be very much obliged if you decide to accept our invitation. If there any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you in Rhodes.
With kind regards
Wolfgang Sproessig, Klaus Guerlebeck
Source: Email from T. Liesigk, tina.liesigk_at_uni-weimar.de, 7 Mar. 2013