Special Issue of Journal of the (Japanese) Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE), Vol. 51, No. 4, April 2012:
New Frontier of Computational Intelligence – Focusing on Clifford Algebraic and High-Dimensional Representations
Contents (1 English, 11 Japanese):
- Y. Kuroe, Survey: Computational Ingelligence and High-dimensional Representations, p. 324
- Y. Kuroe, T. Nitta, E. Hitzer, Review: Applications of Clifford Algebra – A Survey -, p. 328
- E. Hitzer: Introduction to Clifford’s Geometric Algebra, p. 338 (English). Download + view: Preprint, Video, Slides.
- A. Hirose: Recent Advances in Complex-Valued Neural-Network Applications, p. 351
- N. Matsui, T. Isokawa, H. Nishimura: Quaternionic Neuro-Computing and Its Applications, p. 358
- S. Sato, M. Kinjyo: Quantum Neurocomputing and Its Applications, p. 364
- K. Tachibana: Clifford Neural Computing and Pattern Recognition, p. 370
- Y. Kuroe: Models of Recurrent Clifford Neural Networks and Their Dynamics, p. 377
- T. Nitta: Widely Linear Estimation in the High Dimensional Domain, p. 384
- T. Hamagami: Reinforcement Learning with High-Dimensional Parameters: Complex-Valued and Quantum Representation, p. 390
- T. Zen: Quantum Computing and Quantum Game Theory, p. 396
- T. Nitta: Editorial Essay, p. 413
Contents in Japanese here.