International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2011
Kos, Greece, 19 – 25 September 2012.
The conference will take place at Kypriotis Hotels and Conference Center, Kos, Greece
On behalf of the Scientific Committee of this Conference it is a great pleasure and honour for us to invite you to come to Kos to our traditional symposium and present some of your latest results. Clifford analysis as refinement of harmonic analysis and generalization of the one-dimensional complex function theory plays an important and increasing role in different areas of mathematics, physics, computer science and engineering.
The symposium aims to reflect the state of the art in pure and applied Clifford analysis and to give ideas for new developments. We invite scientists and engineers working by means of quaternionic or Clifford analysis in
- pure and applied Clifford analysis or in harmonic analysis
- geometric algebras and applications
- partial differential equations, boundary and initial value problems
- approximation theory and numerical simulations
- wavelets, with application in signal analysis and image processing as well as applications in numerical analysis
- differential geometry, analysis on manifolds
- practical applications in engineering sciences in general, in particular in applications in robotics and in classical mechanics
- special functions
- conformal and quasi-conformal mappings combinatorics, number theory
to contribute to the symposium. You will find all information on the conference website:
In the description of our symposium you will also find a link to the local website of the symposium. There we will publish a list of participants, the titles of the talks and the short abstracts. Later on we will also add the schedule of our symposium.
Please consider that a CD as a volume of the AIP proceedings with extended abstracts (4 pages) will be prepared by Professor Simos. The deadline you can find also on the conference website. We need for our Symposium as soon as possible a tentative title. Until June 30 we would like to have an abstract of 10 lines. Please send this either to
We would be very much obliged if you decide to accept our invitation. If there any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you in Kos.
With kind regards
Wolfgang Sproessig, Klaus Guerlebeck
Source: Email from T. Liesigk, Weimar, 21 March 2012, tina.liesigk_AT_uni-weimar.de