The 5th conference on Applied Geometric Algebras in Computer Science and Engineering will be held in the University of La Rochelle which is situated in western France.
Clicking on linked items will open the corresponding up-to-date conference page on this topic.
AGACSE 2012 is the 5th in this series of conferences and will bring together researchers from different disciplines within the Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Computer Science communities. The conference will explore algebraic techniques for geometrical problems, study the relationships between them, and establish new links.
- 6-10 pages papers submission deadline : March 23, 2012 (Electronic paper submission via EasyChair).
- Notification of acceptance: May 9, 2012
- Submission of camera ready papers: June 13, 2012
- AGACSE conference: July 2, 2012
Conference Chairs :
- Michel Berthier, La Rochelle University, France
- Laurent Fuchs, Poitiers University, France
- Christophe Saint-Jean, La Rochelle University, France
- Laurent Mascarilla, La Rochelle University, France
- Lilian Aveneau, Poitiers University, France
- Philippe Carré, Poitiers University, France
- David Helbert, Poitiers University, France
Mathematics and Computer Science
- Numerical algorithms for multivectors
- Efficient computation and implementation
- Symbolic Algebra
- Theorem proving
- Spin groups and Lie groups
- Quantum computing
- Computer Vision
- Mechanics and Aeronautics, Control theory
- Computer graphics
- Discrete geometry
Signal and Image Processing
- Fourier and Wavelet Analysis, Clifford transforms
- Monogenic and quaternionic signal
- Color and multidimensional signal processing
Topics for special sessions and panels
- Flow Field Analysis and Visualization
- Clifford Analysis
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Neural computing
- Industrial applications
Proceedings consisting of selected papers will will be published as a Springer-Verlag book.
Special issue: Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision on Clifford Fourier and Wavelets Transforms.
Another special issue that will covered other themes is under negotiations.
Best paper award
General contact information: email@example.com
Source of information: Email by Christophe Saint-Jean, La Rochelle University, France (christophe.saint-jean_at_univ-lr.fr), http://agacse2012.univ-lr.fr