The 19th International Conference on Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis and Applications will be held in Hiroshima, Japan.
Dates: 11-15 December 2011.
Venue: Aster Plaza, Hiroshima, Japan
- Homepage: http://19fi.cajpn.org/ (last updated: 8 Sep. 2011)
- Call for talks: October 31, 2011.
- Submission of Abstract of talks: November 10, 2011.
We will make a booklet including the program and abstracts of the talks. In order to edit in LaTeX2e format, all the speakers are kindly asked to prepare an abstract of the talk within one printed page and send its TeX source file to Sugawa by modifying our sample form not later than November 10, 2011. Download link for template: http://19fi.cajpn.org/sample.tex
- Registration: November 30, 2011 (online), December 15, 2011 (on site). The registrationfee will be 10,000 JPY for ordinary participants and 3,000 JPY for students. All the fees will be collected at the desk of the conference site.
- Accommodation: The participants are supposed to arrange accommodations by themselves basically. We have, however, reserved a limited number of rooms in the Aster Plaza. A special rate of 3,620 JPY for a single room is available for a guest from abroad. Click herefor more information. If you want to stay here, please consult a local organizer.
- Topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Clifford and Harmonic Analysis,
- Complex Analysis,
- Complex Dynamical Systems,
- Complex Function Spaces and Operator Theory,
- Geometric Analysis of Complex Manifolds,
- Geometric Function Theory,
- Potential Theory and PDE’s,
- Riemann Surfaces, Teichmüller Spaces and Kleinian Groups,
- Special Functions and Analytic Number Theory,
- Applications of Complex Analytic Methods in Engineering.