The abstract submission deadline for the Quaternion and Clifford Fourier transforms and wavelets (QCFTW) session at ICCA 2011 in Weimar (Germany) has been postponed to: 31 January 2011!
So far the following speakers have registered their participation:
- Invited Speaker: T. Ell (Burnsville Minnesota, USA)
- S. Bernstein (Freiberg, Germany)
- R. Bujack (Leipzig, Germany)
- N. De Schepper (Ghent, Belgium)
- P. R. Girard (Lyon, France)
- E. Hitzer (Fukui, Japan)
- N. Le Bihan (Grenoble, France)
- B. Mawardi (Makassar, Indonesia)
- S. Sangwine (Colchester, England)
- G. Svetlin (Paris, France + Sofia, Bulgaria)
We are going to organize a new session on Quaternion and Clifford Fourier transforms and wavelets (QCFTW) at the triannual 9th International Conference on Clifford Algebras and their Applications 2011 (ICCA 2011) taking place at the Bauhaus-University Weimar, Germany, 15-20 July 2011.
On behalf of the Scientific Committee of this Conference it is a great pleasure for us to invite you to come to the city of Weimar to present some of your latest results.
Quaternion and Clifford Fourier and Wavelet Transformations as refinement and generalization of the one-dimensional complex Fourier and Wavelet theory play an increasing role in different areas of mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering and beyond. The session aims are to discuss the state of the art in the mathematics and application of these hypercomplex Fourier and Wavelet Transformations and to give ideas for new developments.
We invite scientists and engineers working by means of discrete and continuous Quaternion and Clifford Fourier and Wavelet Transformations in
- pure and applied Clifford analysis, geometric calculus, hypercomplex analysis or in harmonic analysis
- solution of partial differential equations, boundary and initial value problems
- approximation theory, sampling, and numerical simulations
- wavelets, with application in physics, visualization, signal analysis, image processing, feature extraction, medical imaging as well as applications in numerical analysis
- practical applications in engineering sciences in general, in particular in electric engineering, robotics, classical mechanics, navigation, guidance and control systems, geographic information systems, seismology and data registration
to contribute to the session.
The idea of the session is to bring together experts working in theoretical research as well as in the applied sciences who are active in one of the fields related to the use of Quaternion and Clifford Fourier and Wavelet Transformations (not restricted to the topics mentioned above). We want to cover both the discussion of these transformations and the presentation of new methods which develop and apply them.
It would be a great honor for us to welcome you as a participant in our session.
You will find all basic information on the conference website:
Important dates are:
- Submission of abstracts (1-2 pages) New: January 15, 2011
- Confirmation of acceptance February 28, 2011
- Submission of manuscripts April 30, 2011
For questions please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org (Eckhard Hitzer)
email@example.com (Steve Sangwine).
When you register please enter under Comments: “QCFTW”, and send a brief email with your proposed title to one of us. This helps us to plan ahead and identify session participation. We would be very much obliged if you decide to accept our invitation. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you at the ICCA 2011.
With kind regards,
Eckhard Hitzer, Steve Sangwine