8-th Symposium Clifford Analysis and Applications at ICNAAM 2011
International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2011
Halkidiki, Greece, 19 – 25 September 2011.
The conference will take place at G-Hotels Halkidiki, Greece.
On behalf of the Scientic Committee of this Conference it is a great pleasure and honour for us to invite you to come to Halkidiki to our traditional symposium and present some of your latest results.
Clifford analysis as refinement of harmonic analysis and generalization of the one-dimensional complex function theory plays an increasing role in different areas of mathematics, physics, computer science and engineering. The symposium aims to reflect the state of the art in pure and applied Clifford analysis and to give ideas for new developments.
We invite scientists and engineers working by means of quaternionic or Clifford analysis in
- pure and applied Clifford analysis or in harmonic analysis
- partial differential equations, boundary and initial value problems
- approximation theory and numerical simulations
- wavelets, with application in signal analysis and image processing as wellas applications in numerical analysis
- differential geometry, analysis on manifolds practical applications in engineering sciences in general, in particular in applications in robotics and in classical mechanics
- special functions
- conformal and quasi-conformal mappings
- combinatorics, number theory
to contribute to the symposium. You will find all information on the conference website:
Please consider that a CD with extended abstracts (4 pages) will be prepared by Professor Simos. The deadline you can nd also on the conference website.
We need for our Symposium as soon as possible a tentative title. Until June 30 we would like to have an abstract of 10 lines. Please send this either to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Wolfgang Sprössig)
email@example.com (Klaus Gürlebeck) .
We would be very much obliged if you decide to accept our invitation. If there any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Looking forward to meeting you in Halkidiki.
With kind regards,
Wolfgang Sproessig, Klaus Guerlebeck
Source: Email by W. Sproessig, K. Guerlebeck, of 1/20/2011