For new deadlines see: New deadlines for GraVisMa 2010, Sep. 7-10, 2010, Brno, Czech Republic
GraVisma 2010 Call for Papers Computer Graphics, Computer Vision and Mathematics
PLEASE, forward to your colleagues, students etc. Sorry for duplicates. … Date: March 27, 2010, Updated: 08 April 2010
Call for Papers GraVisMa 2010 – Gentle REMINDER
in cooperation with EUROGRAPHICS ASSOCIATION
Deadline for paper submission: April 25, 2010 (London Time)
Venue: Technical University BRNO, Czech Republic, September 7 – 10, 2010
This is just to let you know that the GraVisMa 2010 workshop will be held in September 7-10, 2010. Please, see GraVisMa 2010 WEB page: http://GraVisMa.zcu.cz and feel free to inspect GraVisMa 2009 as well.
GraVisMa 2010 papers should be, properly formatted, submitted to the WEB server by April 25, 2010. Please, register your paper (Title, Authors, Abstract etc. as soon as possible).
Submitted papers will be peer-to-peer reviewed, accepted and presented papers will be published in the GraVisMa proceedings with ISBN and sent for indexing to ISI/WoS, Scopus and others.
Main topics of workshops (but not limited to):
– Computer Science fields:
Computer Graphics (modeling, rendering, 3D imaging etc.), Computer Vision (3D reconstruction, non-linear image transformations etc.), Algorithms and Data Structures Human Computer Interaction, 3DTV, Scientific and Medical Visualization, Scientific Computing Applications
– Mathematical fields:
Numerical Computation, Projective Geometry, Geometric Algebra, Conformal Algebra, Grassmann Algebra, Clifford Algebra, other Mathematical Aspects
– Technology issues:
GPU/CUDA/TESLA technology, Intel SCC (single chip cloud) computing, Parallel & Distributed processing, Signal Processing processors
– Interesting applications:
Influence Mathematics to Computer Science related fields, Computer Science inspiration to Mathematics, Educational Aspects, Programming Tools and Systems
– Educational aspects and other related topics
firstname.lastname@example.org Subj. GraVisMa
Please, feel free to visit
– Research activities http://GeometryAlgebra.zcu.cz , http://Graphics.zcu.cz
– on-line paper repository of WSCG –
International Conferences in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision since 1992
———————————————- ABOUT GraVisMa ——————
– GraVisMa workshop is a unique forum for researchers, practitioners, developers and academia experts to discuss new approaches and methods in Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Scientific Computation, Scientific, Medical and Information Visualization with applications of the latest developments in Mathematics and Physics.
– Goals of the GraVisMa workshops is to bring theory of the Projective Geometry, Geometric Algebra and Conformal Geometry to practice especially in the fields related to Computer Graphics and Computer Vision, Scientific Computation and Visualization.
– GraVisMa workshop will bring new impulses to related fields of computer science, especially in development of new approaches to algorithms and data structures, will stimulate research activities between mathematicians and computer science experts.
Informal atmosphere of the GraVisMa workshops will stimulate discussions between researchers and practitioners that will lead to further international research collaborations and projects proposals as well.
Source: Email from V. Skala, Monday, March 29, 2010 10:54:29 AM, skala_at_kiv.zcu.cz, Email from H. Hildenbrand, Thursday, April 08, 2010, dietmar.hildenbrand_at_gris.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de