8th International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2010 (ICNAAM 2010)
Hotel and Conference Center Rodos Palace: http://www.rodos-palace.com/, Rhodes, Greece
19-25 September 2010
This year we organize the 8th International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics 2010 (ICNAAM 2010) in the Island of Rhodes, Greece at the Hotel and Conference Center: Rodos Palace: http://www.rodos-palace.com/. The dates of the Conference are: 19-25 September 2010. URL address: http://www.icnaam.org/ Please circulate the following announcement, call for papers, sessions and minisymposia to your colleagues. So far 64 Symposia have been approved. We invite you to send a proposal for a session or a minisymposium.
1. Invited Speakers include:
Fred BRACKX, Department of Mathematical Analysis, Faculty of Engineering, Ghent University, Galglaan 2, B-9000 Gent (België) URL: http://cage.ugent.be/~fb/
2. We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2010 will be published in the very famous AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found at: http://www.icnaam.org/proceeding.htm . We note that the Proceedings of ICNAAM have been abstracted/indexed in: ISI Proceedings, Zentrablatt fur Mathematik, MathSciNet, Scopus, INSPEC, Scirus, Google Scholar etc. Selected Proceedings of ICNAAM 2010 will be published in appropriate journals.
3. The session and symposium organizers have free registration and a participation in the accommodation fee.
If you want leaflets and posters for ICNAAM 2010, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (with a carbon copy to: email@example.com) We mention that leaflet can be downloaded from the URL address of the Conference: http://www.icnaam.org
Professor Dr. T.E. Simos
Chair and Organiser ICNAAM 2010
For more information about ICNAAM send an e-mail to tsimos.conf_at_gmail.com
Early Registration ends (i.e. fees paid and a Bank Slip is arrived in the fax (++ 30210 94 20 091) of the Secretary of ICNAAM or a Visa-Master-American Express Card has been charged): April 30, 2010
Normal Registration ends (i.e. fees paid and a Bank Slip is arrived in the fax (++ 30210 94 20 091) of Secretary of ICNAAM or a Visa-Master-American Express Card has been charged): June 15, 2010
Late Registration ends (i.e. fees paid and a Bank Slip is arrived in the fax (++ 30210 94 20 091) of Secretary of ICNAAM or a Visa-Master-American Express Card has been charged): July 29, 2010
Submission of Extended Abstract: July 22, 2010 – Final Date
Notification of acceptance: July 29, 2010
Submission of the source files of the camera ready extended abstracts to American Institute of Physics (AIP Conference Proceedings): August 1, 2010 – Final Date
Submission of the full paper for consideration for publication in the journals: September 30, 2010 – January 31, 2011
ICNAAM 2010 includes the
7-th Symposium on Clifford Analysis and Applications
Organizers: Prof. Klaus Gürlebeck, Weimar (Germany) and Prof. Wolfgang Sprößig, Freiberg (Germany)
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
URL of the Symposium: TBA.
Description of the topic of the session:
Clifford analysis as refinement of harmonic analysis and generalization of the one-dimensional complex function theory plays an increasing role in different areas of mathematics, physics, computer science and engineering. The symposium aims to reflect the state of the art in pure and applied Clifford analysis and to give ideas for new developments.
We invite scientists and engineers working by means of quaternionic or Clifford analysis in
* pure and applied Clifford analysis or in harmonic analysis
* partial differential equations, boundary and initial value problems
* approximation theory and numerical simulations
* wavelets, with application in signal analysis and image processing as well as applications in numerical analysis
* differential geometry, analysis on manifolds
* practical applications in engineering sciences in general, in particular in applications in robotics and in classical mechanics
* special functions
* conformal and quasi-conformal mappings
* combinatorics, number theory
to contribute to the symposium.